Monday 7 November 2011

I Believe In Fairytales...

And that would be why I write them. But that is not the point of this blog post. The point of this blog post is this gorgeous piece of artwork:


Stunning. Amazing, flattering and wonderful, Lisa made this banner out of my picture and didn't tell me until tonight! I just about died of ecstasy when I saw it and requested permission to post it here. As you have probably assumed, she gave it and I am now writing a blog post in favour of her awesomeness.

Lisa. Is. Amazing. Did you hear that? LISA IS MIND-BOGGLINGLY AWESOME! And I thank her here for being my friend. Thank you, Lisa!

2 comments:

  1. *blushes* It didn't deserve quite that much praise, but thank you very much, I enjoyed every word, deserved or not. XD Also, thank you for being my friend, Meg. You are a real sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous Meg! I love it. I believe in fairy tales too. But I haven't written any yet.I plan to though! And, I have an excellent plot for a fairy tale later on in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete