Sunday 16 June 2013

Cleaning Up

I'm going to keep this post short.

I have been awfully neglectful of this blog for the past year. I kept wanting to post something, but I found this blog has a problem.

It's a random collage of all the separate bits of my life. I like my things compartmentalized or they all start crowding each other out. The blog was such a mess I didn't want to think about it, much less write in it. Still don't, actually, since it still hasn't been cleared out.

But I have to clean it out or it will never be clean again. So here it goes. I'm moving all the things about my life specifically to the address of: megramblingthroughlife.blogspot.com. A food blog will be set up sometime at an address I won't reveal at this time because it isn't ready yet (and it's a closed blog right now, so you wouldn't be able to see it anyway.)

And that's it! I won't spend any more time on this blog I am so tired of than I have to. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment